This month has been radical! I’ve been a bit wobbly with the frequency of my blog posts, but I’m hoping to rectify that once I’ve got my working week a bit more balanced. Anyone else struggling to keep all the plates spinning? Or better yet, anyone got advice on how to get a handle on things? If so I’d love to hear it… but in the meantime, here is a round up of what’s been happening in my world this May…
- I’m officially a Working Girl again! Snagged the best job ever over in Hannah Zakari, the cutest shop in Edinburgh. Check out the blog post I wrote showing all the awesome designers being stocked and all my favourite things from the shop. Click click click!
- I’ve been driving all around town now that I’ve finally passed my driving test. My favourite road trip has to be out to Five Guys for their incredible grilled cheese. I could eat these ALL DAY! Plus they have caffeine free diet cherry coke. HELLO!!
- I’ve been collaging everything in sight in preparation for the Etsy Craft Party we’re throwing in Paradise Palms on the 6th of June. It’s going to be fun-tastic! I can’t wait to share pictures and a write up on it – last year’s was epic!
- I’ve been working away at a few more products to add to my shops – which, by the way, are in the process of being rebranded from Vivid Please to Miss Vicky Viola. It’s a bit of a mighty challenge, but I’m certain it’s going to be worth it. Keep an eye out for lots of lovely new pin up girl illustrations heading your way!
- How did I manage doing all these things in just a couple of weeks? Well, I’ll let you into a netflix secret. RuPaul’s Drag Race has taken over my life. If you’ve never watched it, you’ve not lived.
So there you have it! I know I have a phenomenal amount of exciting things happening in June, so you may have to bear with me a little on the blogging. I promise I’ve got some cracking content up my sleeve – I just need to get the time to take the photos and write the content! For those of you who have missed me, you can find me on Instagram as MissVickyViola sharing all the things as they happen… I’m literally on here like 24/7. Anyone else obsessed? Well, we all gotta wind down somehow 😉
Hope you’re month has been busy in the bestest ways too peanut!