1) All you need is a teacup, some soft toy stuffing, and a rectangular piece of fabric!
2) Lie your fabric flat and place your ball of stuffing in the middle.
3) Fold the shorter sides of the material to meet in the middle.
4) Tie a knot in the middle using the longer sides of the material.
5) Now it’s almost a ball. Gently shape it using your hands and tuck in any extra bits of material
6) Place inside your cup and tuck in the sides…
It takes two seconds and will forever save you from loosing your pins. Pretty great, huh! Now you won’t feel so bad adding to your absurd teacup collection 😀
This is a great last minute gift for Mothers Day too. Eco friendly, practical and oh so pretty…