Vivid Pumpkin Soup! Yup, one half of vivid is very good at carving pumpkins, and the other … well not so good … but all is forgiven as there is the magical soup of joy that was very well made instead! Yum Yum!
What a better way to celebrate this than to take a page out of the King’s recipe book?
Here is Vivid’s take on the Elvis classic!
1 ripe banana
2 slices of white bread (the cheaper the better!)
Smooth peanut butter
lots of butter!
Extras that may be of interest = jam/jelly, bacon, maple syrup, scrambled eggs, anything that you know you shouldn’t put into a fried sandwich!
1) lightly toast the bread
2) mash up the banana until it looks remarkably like baby food
3) put the mashed banana on one side of the bread
4) put lots of peanut butter on the other
5) put LOADS of yummy butter in a frying pan and heat up till it is bubbling away and smelling incredible
6) stick that sam’ich together and stick it in!
7) flatten and rotate sam’ich on medium heat until it is golden brown
8) serve on plate
9) loosen belt buckle…