Today we thought we would show you how to make our awesome punktuation rings. Incase you didn’t know, ‘inverted commas’ or “quotation marks” make the world go round. That’s a fact!
We love bringing a phrase to life and think these are the best to say what you mean without getting those hardcore knuckle tattoos…
They are super quick and easy to make and you can change your statement as often as you wash your hands. Winner!
Ready? Lets go!
1) You will need some of sculpey / fimo and two blank rings.
2) Split your sculpey in half.
3) Create equal sized balls.
4) Flatten the backs and pinch tails into each of the balls. Then bend them into shape.
5) Oven bake at 130 degrees for 15 mins (check packet to be sure).
6) Once cooled, score the backs to give glue more grip.
7) Use hot glue or super glue to stick the inverted commas onto each ring.
8) Draw on your hands and put them on!